Bhutan – The Land of Thunderbolt is still one of the least heard or traveled destinations, even by the young travel enthusiasts of its neighboring country – India. But its long list of forts, monasteries, and other Buddhist relics, trekking spots, and shopping areas are surely worth a visit. Known as the Last Shangri-La, the entire country comprises of panoramic valleys, majestic Himalayas, and abundance of rare fauna and flora. The rivers, arising from the Himalayas, meander through the valleys and mesmerize with their beauty.
Offering a kaleidoscope of sceneries and experiences, the best tourist places in Bhutanmust feature on your itinerary while visiting the Land of the Thunder Dragon. If not all, at least a few of them.
Once you arrive in New Alipurduar Railway station you will be received by our representative and guide who will transfer you to your hotel in Phuntsholing. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel.
After Breakfast check –out from Hotel and Start For Thimpu and overnight stay at Hotel Thimpu
In the morning we will visit Handmade paper mill, School of Arts and crafts (closed on Sundays, government holidays) where students learn 13 different arts used predominantly in Bhutan. We will also visit nearby folk heritage museum and National Library before lunch. After lunch, drive pass by Memorial Chorten built in memory of the 3rd King. Visit Buddha viewpoint, Changangkha Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the valley, Enclosure where national animal, Takin are kept and Zilukha Nunnery. Overnight in Thimphu.
Today’s drive passes through Dochula pass at 3150 making the most beautiful pass in Bhutan. 108 Druk Wangyel Chortens built over the pass by queen mother in 2003 marks the pass more important than another passes. When the weather permits one can enjoy a spectacular view of the highest mountains of Bhutan at a sight that stretches almost 180 degrees. After a photo break, we will continue our drive to warm valley of Punakha. Then proceeds to Paro and overnight stay at Hotel Paro.
Full day visit in and around Paro along visit National Museum, the first of its kind which has a collection from natural history to religious paintings. Visit 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress) on foot and continue walking through the oldest wooden bridge still in use. Visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one from the two oldest temples built in 7th century. Evening stroll old Paro town and peep into some local handicrafts stores. Overnight in Paro, altitude 2200m.
Take away the sweet memories of Bhutan .Transfer to airport for your departure flight.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46036143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule