Bounded by the Bay of Bengal on the east, the Indian Ocean to the south and the Arabian Sea on the west, It has picturesque spots, continuing heritage, cultural confluence and aesthetic magnificence. Along with its glorious past, vibrant culture, rich history, and natural bounty in the form of beaches and clear skies it is also the 11th largest state in India. UNESCO monuments like living Chola temples at Thanjavur, Darasuram and Gangaikondacholapuram, monuments at Mamallapuram and Nilgiris Heritage Train. The vast coastline of Tamil Nadu has many silvery beaches like the Marina, Elliots, Thiruvanmiyur, Tiruchendur, Rameswaram & Kanniyakumari. Known as the 'Land of Temples the state harbors 274 of India’s holiest Shiva temples, and 108 are devoted to Vishnu. Also, five shrines devoted to the five Vedic elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Ether) are found here.
Arrival at Madurai Airport or Railway Station, drive from Madurai to Rameswaram “the Benaras of South India”. Enroute drive past one of the longest sea bridges of India, Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge or Pamban Bridge which connects Rameshwaram Island with the Indian mainland. From this spectacular bridge you can see the nearby island and parallel rail bridge called Pamban Scissors Bridge. Overnight stay at Rameshwaram Hotel/Resort.
Drive from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari in the morning and reach there before lunchtime. Check in to your hotel and relish a filling lunch. Then proceed for city sightseeing and explore popular sites such as the Vivekananda Rock, Triveni Sangam, Suchithram Temple, Gandhi Memorial and Devi Kanyakumari Temple. In the evening, treat your eyes to the mesmerizing scenery as the sun sets over Kanyakumari.
After breakfast proceed to Madurai, called the `Athens of the East'. Meenakshi Temple the nucleus of the temple is older than the Madurai city. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Later proceed for half day sight-seeing of Madurai visiting Meenakshi Temple which is not only an architectural marvel but also the epitome of Indian culture and civilization.Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Have a relishing breakfast and start off with city sightseeing. On this day, you will cover some major places of interest such as Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, Alagarkoil and Gandhi Museum etc .Overnight stay at the hotel in Madurai.
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and proceed to the railway station/airport in Madurai for travelling back home.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46036143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule