BARISHAL WATER BUS TRIP
Barisal is home to several government colleges, including the Sher-e-Bangla Medical College, as well as dozens of private higher-education institutions. Barisal gives its name to a curious natural phenomenon known as the Barisal guns, thundering noises heard in the delta and apparently coming from the sea.
On arrival at Dhaka you will transfer to the hotel. After lunch you will visit to National Parliament
House, Banngbandhu Museum, Novo Theater, Basundhara City /Jamuna Future Park and dinner at
Banani/ Gulshan Area restaurant.
After breakfast you’ll experience the full day sightseeing in Dhaka. During the trip you will visit Curzon
Hall, Sahid Minar, Star Mosque, Ahsan Manjil, National Museum, Lalbagh Fort and Dhakeshwari
Temple and New Market. Famous Dhakaya Biriani will be offered for lunch at a restaurant in old
Dhaka. In the evening you will transfer to Sadarghat waterfront for onboarding to the ship towards
Early in the morning you will reach Barishal city. Check in to the hotel. After refreshment, you will go
out to explore the city. You’ll start cruising the whole day in the rivers and small canals in Barishal with
the motorized country boat. You will visit a floating market or other interesting place depending on the
day of the week. During the trip you will also visit a local bazaar on land and will visit a factory yard
where fibers are made from coconut.
After breakfast, drive towards the Mosque City, Bagerhat with a private transport. It is a UNESCO
protected world heritage site. You’ll visit most of the remaining mosques from the 15th century city Khalifabad the whole day, including sixty Dome mosque, 09 Dome Mosque, Rono Bijoypur Mosque, and Singair Mosque. You will also visit the shrine of Khan Jahan Ali and Kodla Moth- a very beautiful
Hindu temple from the 17th century.
After checking out from the hotel you'll transfer to Jessore Airport for the flight towards Dhaka. After
reaching Dhaka airport you will transfer to the hotel. In the evening, you are free to move by yourself.
You may visit Jamuna future park for shopping.
After checking out from the hotel you'll transfer to the airport for taking your flight back to Kolkata.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46096143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule