The Sundarbans is the largest mangrove ecosystem in the world. Named after the dominant mangrove tree species, Heritiera fomes, known as sundri in Bengali, Sundarbans itself literally means 'beautiful forest' in Bengali.
On arrival at Dhaka you will transfer to the hotel. After lunch you will visit to National Parliament
House, Banngbandhu Museum, Novo Theater, Basundhara City /Jamuna Future Park and dinner at
Banani/ Gulshan Area restaurant.
After breakfast you’ll experience the full day sightseeing in Dhaka. During the trip you will visit Curzon
Hall, Shahid Minar, Star Mosque, Ahsan Manjil, National Museum, Lalbagh Fort and Dhakeshwari
Temple and New Market. Famous Dhakaya Biriyani will be offered for lunch at a restaurant in old
Dhaka. In the evening you will transfer to Sadarghat waterfront for onboarding to the ship towards
Early in the morning you will reach Barisal city. Check in to the hotel. After refreshment, you will go out
to explore the city. You will visit Church, the busy local bazaars, river ports etc. At noon, you will set off
to Bhola, the biggest island town by public ferry. During cruising, you will enjoy the riverside beauty
seating on the Ferry roof. After 2.5 hours, reach Bhola, walk around that area. After lunch, you’ll start
the return journey towards Barishal.
Early in the morning you will go to Banaripara and ride a small country boat. The boat will start running
through tiny canals. You will see the village beauty of both sides of the canals. You’ll also visit some
floating markets during your trip. Then visit Pottery home, paddy field, battle leaf garden and many
more village activities. After lunch, you will set off towards Bagerhat, Khulna to visit the world heritage
site sixty dome Mosque. Check in at the hotel.
Early morning around 07:00 Am you’ll transfer to Khulna Jahaj Ghat for onboarding your vassal. You’ll
start your journey towards Sundarban (the world heritage site and home of the Bengal Tiger).
Breakfast will be served on the ship. You will reach the Harbaria Eco-Tourism Center in the afternoon.
Your first experience of Sundarban Mangrove forest will be a walk inside the jungle, where you may
see the foot marks of the Bengal Tiger. Deer can take leaves from your hands; lazy Crocodiles will lie on
the shore. Also you will see Gangetic (from Ganges River) Dolphins, several birds and many other
wildlife. After completion of Harbaria, the ship will depart for Kotka. You will reach Kotka forest station
around 23:00. Overnight stay at the ship.
This day is dedicated to several Jungle activities. Early in the morning, you will go exploring the creeks
and canals of Sundarban by a small boat searching for wildlife and different birds. Walk inside the
forest; discover the different flora and fauna. After breakfast, you’ll visit Kotka Wildlife Sanctuary.
You’ll go for a 45 minutes trek inside the forest to Jamtola Beach. During this full trip you will also
enjoy a view of the jungle from the watchtower. There is a possibility to see Tiger also. After lunch
cruise to Kochikhali (TIGER POINT). Till sunset you’ll explore this area. After sunset we’ll set our return
journey towards Chadpai or Dangmari forest station. Overnight stay on the ship.
Early morning you will experience other creeks and canals exploring trips. After that our return journey
towards Khulna will be started. On the way back visit the Karamjol area of Sunderban, the crocodile
breeding center and much more. You’ll reach Khulna at around 19:00. Have evening snacks with
tea/coffee. Disembark from the boat. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After checking out from the hotel you'll transfer to Jessore Airport for the flight towards Dhaka. After
reaching Dhaka airport you will transfer to the hotel. In the evening, you are free to move by yourself.
You may visit Jamuna future park for shopping.
After checking out from the hotel you'll transfer to the airport for taking your flight back to Kolkata.
No any record found for this area.
No any record found for this area.
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46096143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule