TRIP TO NORTH BENGAL
There are two very distinct parts of North Bengal tourism – the Dooars regions and the hills of Darjeeling and Kalimpong. Dooars is in the foothills of the Himalayas and you will find picturesque hamlets, mountain rivers, tea gardens and forests to enchant you.
On arrival at Dhaka you will transfer to the hotel. After lunch you will visit to National Parliament
House, Banngbandhu Museum, Novo Theater, Basundhara City /Jamuna Future Park and dinner at
Banani/ Gulshan Area restaurant.
After breakfast you’ll experience the full day sightseeing in Dhaka. During the trip you will visit Curzon
Hall, Sahid Minar, Star Mosque, Ahsan Manjil, National Museum, Lalbagh Fort and Dhakeshwari
Temple and New Market. Famous Dhakaya Biriani will be offered for lunch at a restaurant in old
Early in the morning you will Set off towards Bogra via Tangail. On the way visit Muktagacha Jaminder
Palace, ethnic families in Madhupur, Sharee weaving hand loom factory.
Early in the morning you’ll visit Mahasthangarh which is considered the oldest city of Bangladesh
around 3rd century BC. You’ll visit Citadel, Govindo vita and Museum. Then we’ll head to Paharpur to visit the world heritage site Sompura Vihara -the single largest monastery south of Himalayas. Enjoy your time with the ancient history at Paharpur museum. Completing the tour, you’ll head to Dinajpur.
Early in the morning you will set off on your journey towards Rajshahi. On the way you will visit
Kantajew temple, Ramsagar National park, Hili land port and the boundary of Bangladesh and India,
and Kusumba Mosque (16th century).
Today you will transfer to Dhaka via Natore. On the way you will visit the Varendra Research Museum
and one silk processing factory before lunch. After lunch, you will visit Puthia (city of temples), King's
Palace, Jamindar’s Admin and Tax Office, and Natore Rajbari. Overnight stay at Dhaka.
After checking out from the hotel you'll transfer to the airport for taking your flight back to Kolkata.
- Air Fare
- Flight Tkt
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46096143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule