Delhi with Agra and Jaipur
Delhi Agra and Jaipur makes the perfect combination of Golden Traingle of India. The package of 4 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour takes you to three major cities of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This itinerary will allow you to explore heritage sites of the country like Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort and others.
Arrive Delhi. Transfer to hotel and check in. If time permits, do some local sightseeing in Delhi. Overnight at Delhi.
Morning city tour of Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. Afternoon visit India Gate (War Memorial Arch.), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer Delhi to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri . Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride( at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. After photo stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi . Check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel. Visit to Qutab Minar, Himayun Tomb and Lotus Temple(Monday Closed). In time at Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on (033) 46036143. We are open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. sologo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, sologo reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. sologo will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule