Welcome to Dubai. It’s just not a city. It’s an idea that hinges on superlatives of fanatic structuring, packaging, building and redrawing of the skyline, the city continues to grow capturing the imagination of the world and how. Underwater hotel with fish keeping you company while you settle in for a snooze, or penguins born in the desert. Its tapering spires grazing the skies, malls that almost sparkle, islands built in whimsical shapes of the world to a leaf. No wonder there is a plenitude of Dubai packages curated for different tastes offering the best of Dubai.
Upon arrival in Dubai airport, you will be met and greeted by our airport representative.
Take transfer to hotel on private basis. Upon arrival check-in to hotel.
Afternoon take private transfer to Dubai Marina. On arrival proceed for Marina Dhow Cruise.
Experience something that is inexplicable and beyond your imagination with our 2-hour classy cruise. The Venetian styled canal will leave you and your loved ones impressed. This traditional dhow will offer you the best views of modern Dubai from the most unexpected angles. Witness the glorious architectures of Dubai that the world acknowledges while you feast on the international cuisines. An elegant and sophisticated setting will elevate your cruising experience and leave you with lovely memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Dinner will be served on board the cruise.
Later come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel.
Early morning proceed to Abu Dhabi tour from Dubai on private basis.
On the Abu Dhabi city tour, explore some of the capital city’s most legendary sights. Travel through the serene Sadiyat Island and enjoy a stopover at Date Market. This is followed by a drive along the picturesque Corniche area and then a photo stop at Emirates Palace Hotel. Next in the itinerary is a trip to the massive and all-white Sheik Zayed Mosque, also known as Grand Mosque. Immerse in its tranquil ambience, admire the breath-taking architectural style, and catch exquisite views of such prized exhibits as gold chandeliers meticulously studded with Austrian Swarovski crystals.
Continue your comb tour with a visit to Ferrari World Theme Park on Yas Island. This sprawling, one-of-its-kind Ferrari inspired theme park has something for every age and skill. Experience the world’s fastest rollercoaster with a ride in Formula Rossa, take a virtual tour of Ferrari Factory in Maranello, and delight your little ones with attractions like Bell ‘Italia and Junior GT, among many others. You can further choose to dine at one of the eateries (at your own expense) within the park.
Evening return to Dubai. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel
In morning enjoy Dubai city tour
After your limousine experience you will be left at Dubai Mall to spend your time inside the mall on your own. Here, with the tickets to Burj Khalifa, you get to visit the Observation Deck on the 124th floor where you would be able to spend 30 minutes enjoying the marvellous view of the city. Your next visit would be to the Dubai Mall Aquarium where you would come face to face with thousands of marine animals. The tour of the fascinating Underwater Zoo is also included.
In evening take your transfer back to hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel.
In Morning visit Dubai Frame.
The Dubai Frame is the new addition to the marvellous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of two vertical towers of 150 meters height connected by a 100-square-meter bridge, the Dubai Frame is a highlight of the Dubai skyline. A tour of the Dubai Frame is a must if you do not have much time for sightseeing and also if you want to see entire city at once.
Afternoon proceed for desert safari of Dubai (On sharing).
The tour begins with our vehicle picking you up from your home or hotel and driving you down to the outskirts of the desert. Here starts your exciting desert journey in a 4 X 4 Land Cruiser that would take you on a dune bashing ride. Experience your adrenaline going high up while the sand sweeps around your vehicle and you cascade on the steep sand dunes.
Once you arrive at the desert campsite, you can enjoy your time by riding a camel, smoking a flavoured shisha, drinking the traditional Arabic coffee, enjoying the captivating belly dance and Tanura dance. Do not miss the chance to take some breath-taking pictures of the desert in your camera, especially during sunset. The colours of the setting sun on the sands would leave you mesmerized. Apart from this, you can try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner. After dinner, you would be dropped back to your place of stay.
Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast & dinner)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel. Check out from hotel and spend your time at leisure.
Later you will be transferred to Dubai Airport. Take your flight for onward journey with action packed memory of Dubai.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 4603 6143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule