Vacation is refreshment, a way to rejuvenate your senses. Goa is a must visit destination for this purpose. This Indian state is a platform of utmost fun and an exciting vacation. Goa beaches are known for awesome scenic beauty and safe night life. The luxurious villas at the beaches offer soothing Ayurveda massages, which have always been known for their extensive health benefits.
The Portuguese influence can still be found in the life style of the locals. Some of the oldest churches of the country can be seen here, which are known for their invaluable inscriptions and unique architecture. A land of spices and sea food, you can satisfy your taste buds with spicy prawn fries, quality wine and more. Hence, plan 4 Days Goa Beaches Tour with us to make this vacation memorable.
You will get a warm welcome by our representative when you arrive at Goa. You are escorted to a pre booked hotel and relax for the day. There is dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
We start a spiritual journey with a visit to the Basilica of Bom Jesus. This UNESCO world heritage site consists the remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in a silver casket. We visit the Church and Convent of St Francis of Assisi; beautifully decorated with scenes from Bible and consists of a statue of St. Francis. We also visit the Se-Cathedral, St. Catherine's Church and the Arch of Viceroy of Goa.
We come to the Miramar Beach; it lies near the confluence of the Mondovi River and the Arabian Sea. The soft, golden sand of this beach is ideal for a stroll.
Today you can enjoy beaches of Goa in your own way. The Baga Beach is apt for swimming due to its clean, white sands. You can enjoy water sports like para sailing and fishing. The night life of Goa occurs around the exhilarating water holes of this beach.
Visit the Colva Beach, known as the Queen of all beaches. With 40 Km of endless white sand with numerous palm trees, this beach is perfect for a soothing sun bath. Enjoy boating on speedboats and paddlers at Dona Paula or spend some quiet moments at the enchanting Palolem Beach.
Today after enjoying a traditional Goa breakfast, our representative escorts you to the airport. From here you can board your flight back to Mumbai or Delhi; from where you can return to your home.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46036143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Please note that 'Goa Beaches' essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule