Guwahati and Shillong
The North East India is a beautiful unexplored paradise that tempts travelers with uniquely blessed landscape, weather, heritage and culture. The entire region is of incomparable beauty and enriching experiences. For a taste of the north East India, we offer a tour of Guwahati with Shillong.
Guwahati, the capital of the Assam combines together the beauty of the mighty Brahmaputra River, ancient temples, rich culture & heritage, colourful markets, and more. Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in India and is nicknamed as the “Scotland of the East”. The Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji tour plan allows savor the beauty of Cherrapunji which was previously the wettest place on Earth and now the record is taken over by another beautiful hill town in Meghalaya- Mawsynram
The Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji tour package begins with your arrival at the Guwahati station/airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to Shillong. The drive from Guwahti to Shillong takes around 3.5 hours through scenic landscape.
On arrival in Shillong, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at your own leisure. You can take a stroll in your hotel premises and enjoy the scenic setting.Stay the night at the hotel.
Start the day early. After breakfast at the hotel, leave by road to Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth, Cherrapunji. The one way journey to Cherrapunji is a distance of 60 kms.On the way, visit the Mawkdok Dympep View Point, Wei Sawdong Falls, Nohkalikai falls, Mawsmai cave, Spectacular Seven Sisters’ Falls, Elephant Falls. Later back to hotel for overnight stay in Guwahati.
After breakfast, explore the Scotland of East. Visit Laitlum Canyon, Cathedral Church, Don Bosco Museum, Wards Lake, Shillong Golf Course. Also visit Lady Hydari Park and all Saints Church. In the evening enjoys the Police Bazaar filled with colourful shops and street food. Back to the hotel and overnight stay at Shillong.
After breakfast, transferred to Guwahati and check in to the hotel. At evening enjoy Brahmaputra River cruise (optional). Later back to the hotel and overnight .
After breakfast proceed to local sightseeing of Guwahati- visit famousKamakhya Temple, Purva Tirupati Shri Balaji temple, Basistha Ashram ,later back to the hotel for overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast, transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station. Have a great journey towards your hometown.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 4603-6143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to recieve your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmation e-mail sent to you.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc. are not included.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors,
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports/Government ID. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel and subject to availability
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule