Hyderabad, often called as the city of Nawabs, has a history that dates back several centuries. Come and explore this historical city, and discover many exquisite palaces and ancient forts that have played a significant role in shaping the history of India. The city also has a collection of museums, art galleries, parks and theme parks which you can explore to your heart's content. Be sure to sample some delicious Hyderabadi cuisine while you are here. A magnificent vacation awaits you with this 4-day trip to the heart of Telangana.
Pickup from Hyderabad Railway Station / Hyderabad Bus Station and proceed to Hotel. Freshenup and tuck in to a delicious breakfast. Later, head out to visit - Snow World, Birla Mandir, Birla Planetarium, Birla Science Museum, Lumbini Park with Boating at Hussain Sagar lake, NTR Gardens & Necklace Road - Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park. Overnight stay at Hyderabad Hotel.
After Breakfast, proceed to Ramoji Film City. Full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City. Ramoji Film City - One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Overnight stay at Hyderabad Hotel.
After Breakfast proceed to Golconda Fort (Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, 'Rahban' cannon, Ramdas’ prison),Qutub Shahi Tombs - One of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad, Salar Jung Museum, Chowmahalla Palace, Charminar - Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah, Mecca Masjid – constructed by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah in 1614, Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here. Overnight stay at Hyderabad Hotel.
Morning after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel & pressed to Hyderabad Railway Station / Hyderabad Bus Station for your return journey.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule