Kashmir situated to the northwestern part of India; dazzles with deep valleys, snow-clad mountains and shimmering lakes. Termed as paradise on earth, Kashmir which captivates the tourists with lovely Dal Lake and beautiful temples makes Kashmir Tours Packages a must for all those who love to enjoy natural beauty. Shopping for woolen clothes, hand-made shawls and Kashmiri style ornaments can be exciting and fascinating for the tourists when on Kashmir Packages Tours. The Srinagar packages take you around beautifully decorated house boats paving through the lovely lakes and make for a romantic ride when in Srinagar. Apart from this, the snow-capped mountains peaks present an opportunity for skiing when on Gulmarg Tours. Another place which entices the tourists is Pahalagam, a town in Anantnag district which boasts of beautiful landscaping sights is included in Pahalgam tourism.
Arrive by flight to Srinagar & transfer to houseboat. Take a Shikara ride for 1 hour (gondola boat), ride across the pristine Dal Lake and enjoy the water-life of Srinagar. Visit the local crafts market and shop for unique Papier-mÃ¢chÃ© and Walnut Wood items. Stay overnight at deluxe Houseboat.
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion for Sonmarg - situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonmarg â€“ 84 Kms is - also called 'Meadow of Gold', Sonmarg is located at 9000 ft. against snow-clad mountains, with the Sindh River rich in trout and mahseer flowing. Available on hire are ponies that can take you upto the Thajiwas Glacier, a major attraction especially during the summers. Return to Srinagar for overnight stay at hotel.
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam - "Valley of Shepherds". On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century & Mattan Temple Complex. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
Enjoy a full-day trip to Gulmarg or the "Meadow of Flowers" which is located at an altitude of 8700-ft. The place is known for its Ski Resort and the world's highest 18-hole Golf Course. You can also enjoy a Cable Car Ride or a Gondola ride. Return to Srinagar for dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check out and transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule