KERALA has become a must-do destination and a perfect stop for nature lovers. Experience Kerala with Golden beaches, emerald backwaters, lofty mountain ranges, powerful art forms. Kerala entices with her sun and sand, blue backwater lagoons, magnificent historical monuments, tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations, lush forests and much more. The choices are many and so are the wonders that await you in Kerala. Come and take home what they call ‘memories’, the kind that makes life worth living.
Arrive Cochin the gateway to God’s Own Country & proceed on a picturesque drive through the countryside of Munnar (135kms/4hrs) and arrive by the afternoon. It’s one of the most popular hill stations in southern India known for its sprawling tea gardens. Check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park,Old Munnar Town and the town market, Tata Tea Museum & Mattupetty Dam & Lake, where you have an opportunity to go boating. Continue your tour to Echo Point. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Thekkady (110kms/3.5hrs),Set in the heart of the Cardamom Hills of Kerala, is the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve, offering a rare opportunity to enjoy South India’s wild life. Enjoy a boat safari (booking to be done on own) on Periyar lake to view the varied wild life of this region. Overnight at hotel.
Post breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Kumarakom / Alleppey (130kms/4hrs) and arrive by the afternoon. After freshened go for the Spice Plantation Tour (Cost to be paid on own) which will last for an hour and proceed to Kumarakom. After returning back to the hotel & overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Cochin (95 kms/2.5 hrs) and transfer to airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46036143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule