Madhya Pradesh, the "Heart of India" is a state located in the central India. This historical land shares its boundaries with Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. its religious hubs of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam, Khajuraho temples, impregnable forts, exquisitely carved Jain temples, palaces, which are the glorious reminders of erstwhile era of the royal Rajas and Maharajahs. Madhya Pradesh is also famous for its wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, The eastern Bandhavgarh and Kanha national parks, noted Bengal tiger sanctuaries, offer guided safaris.
Your trip begins with a pick up on your arrival in Jabalpur. You will be taken to the hotel where you can complete all the check-informalities. Freshen up and rest.
In the evening you will be taken for the Narmada Aarti on the banks of the Holy River. After the Aarti, you will return to your Jabalpur hotel for the night.
Today after breakfast get ready for an exciting day of sightseeing in an around the city of Jabalpur. First, enjoy a thrilling boat ride at Marble Rocks and enjoy the most mesmerizing sights of the Bhedaghat waterfalls. If you wish you can enjoy a special lunch while admiring the Dhuadhar falls.
After lunch pays a visit to the Chausath Yogini Temple and takes the ropeway ride. You also visit the Tripur Sundari Temple. You also have the option to visit Pisanhari ki Madiya a Jain temple.
After sightseeing return to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast check out of the hotel and get ready to travel to the Bandhavgarh National Park. Bandhavgarh is the land of tigers and you can get up close and personal with the majestic Bengal Tiger. On reaching Bandhavgarh check in to the hotel and freshen up. In the evening you have choices of activities you can indulge in. You can enjoy a tribal dance performance or indulge in a nature walk in the hotel in the evening.
Overnight stay in the hotel
After an early morning breakfast gets ready for an exciting jungle safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park. The safari will be in the Tala Magadhi Zone and Khitauli zone.
After the safari get started on the journey to Khajuraho. On reaching check into the hotel and freshen up. Evening you can enjoy the famous light and sound show. The show will also give you a good history lesson about the place. Khajuraho temples are also great for some night time photography.
Return to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast start on a tour of the beautiful Khajuraho Temples. The Western Temple complex is well known as it has the largest number of temples. Many of the most popular temples of Khajuraho are in this section. The Eastern section has the most alluring temples with ornate gateways and beautifully carved arches.
Return to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast check out of the hotel and get started your way to Orchha. On reaching check into the hotel and freshen up. Later you can enjoy sightseeing of the city and visit Jehangir Fort, Rai Praveen Mahal, Ram Raja Temple, riverside cenotaphs. Get a taste of history with your visits to the monuments from the Bundela Dynasty.
Return to the hotel in Orchha
After breakfast enjoys a full day city tour. Visit archaeological museum Man Mandir Gujari Mahal, the Forts, Teli ka Mandir, Temples of Sas-Bahu, Mausoleum of Tansen.
After the tour travel to Gwalior and check in to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast, you will be taken to the airport or railway station for departure. The trip to Madhya Pradesh ends here.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule