Maldives, officially the Republic of Maldives, is a small archipelagic state in Indian Subcontinent situated in the Indian Ocean. It lies southwest of Sri Lanka and India, about 700 kilometres from the Asian continent's mainland.
Arrive at the Male Airport of Maldives. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your resort in a speed boat. Complete the check-in at the resort. You are now free to spend the day at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. The beautiful tropical nation of Maldives in the Indian Ocean comprises of 26 ring-shaped atolls made of over 1,000 coral islands. You can visit the beach side, savour local cuisine, take a dip in the azure sea waters, enjoy a leisure walk on the beach, visit the local market etc. Return to the resort for dinner.
Overnight stay in Maldives.
Post breakfast, day 2 is at leisure. Spend it at your own pace. If you do not feel like going out, you can simply enjoy the recreational facilities being offered at your resort. The other option is of discovering the secret gems of the mighty Indian Ocean. You can go on-board a cruise that takes you towards the charming atolls. These luxury cruises come with well-equipped cabins, and in varying sizes. You can book one as per your need. Savour the stunning views and the colourful marine life. After de-boarding, you can partake in adventure activities. There are options like kayaking, kite surfing, jet skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, banana boat riding and so on. Return to the resort for dinner.
Stay overnight at the resort.
On day 3, after breakfast, you can either opt for excursions that are being offered by the resort, or you can explore the Maldives' capital city of Male. The busy capital city, spreads in an area of 1.77 square km, and is known to be a shopper's paradise. It is a wonderful mix of old and new worlds as while on one side there are historic mosques, on the other are modern skyscrapers.
Tsunami Monument, Jumhoorie Maidan, National Mosque, Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque), Sultan Mosque are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the beaches and indulge in leisure activities. Dinner at the resort.
Today, in the morning, have breakfast and get an assisted transfer to the Maldives International Airport to board your flight for the onward destination.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 4603-6143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to recieve your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmation e-mail sent to you.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc. are not included.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors,
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule