A small island nation home to around 4.5 million people located in the Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is famous for its national rugby team, its indigenous Maori culture and its picturesque landscape.
From huge gorges and towering mountain ranges, to sun kissed beaches, rural lakes and picturesque towns, New Zealand has something for everyone. The scenery you'll encounter varies considerably between New Zealand's South Island and North Island too, as does the weather.
New Zealand is the land of hobbits, sheep, and volcanoes – just to name a few of the many great things that this incredible country is famous and known for. New Zealand is without a doubt one of the best countries to go on an adventure, and it also happens to be one of my favorite destinations on this planet.
On arrival at Auckland Airport, the City of Sails, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Self-drive passengers collect your rental car for your exclusive use until the end of the tour package).
This morning you will meet coach driver at your hotel lobby for half day city tour which will includes Westhaven Marina, Viaduct Harbour, Waterfront, Tamaki Drive, Bastion Point, Parnell, we do recommend you to visit Sky Tower (admission excluded).
Enjoy a tour from Auckland to Rotorua with a guided tour of the fascinating Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. This experience is climaxed by drifting silently in a boat on the underground river under the milky way of millions of glow worms on the cavern roof above you.
Today is half day city tour including Te Puia and its Thermal Valley of roaring geysers, steaming rivers and boiling mud pools. Following this, you will travel to Rainbow Springs to view trout and other wildlife and to the famous Agrodome Sheep Show.
This morning travel south to Taupo through the exotic pine forests and on to Napier, the fruit bowl of New Zealand. The rest of the day is free for optional activities in the Art Deco city of New Zealand.
Morning at your leisure and time for optional sightseeing: you may like to enjoy a tour to some of the regions many wineries, a guided Art Deco walk through the city or perhaps a hot air balloon flight. This afternoon you depart Napier for your journey further south to New Zealand’s capital city Wellington.
Today is free day at leisure for optional tours
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Air Fare
- Flight Tkt
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46096143. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule