Rajasthan resounds with the chivalry and valor of the mighty Rajasthani kings of the bygone era. The pink city of Jaipur and the golden city of Jaisalmer are a tourist’s paradise which includes royal palaces, havelis and forts which will enchant you completely. The sand dunes of Jaisalmer are invigorating and enlivening. In addition to this, the tour encompasses a visit to the capital city, Delhi as well. The archaic monuments and the modern edifices of this eternal city will truly charm you. Come, explore and get intoxicated in the sceneries and magnificence of these historic places.
Upon arrival in Jaipur, meet our tour representative who will help you with guided transfer to the pre-decided hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and spend rest of the day doing leisurely activities. Jaipur – An essential corner of the famous Golden Triangle circuit, Jaipur is a myriad of various charm. It is titled as the ‘Pink City’ and known for its hospitality. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, leave for city tour where you will cover Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds offered complete view of the outside world to the royal ladies without exposing them and City Palace – a complex of buildings, gardens and courtyards. Later, explore the local market and shop for some amazing stuff such as traditional clothes, jewellry, handicraft etc. Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort – a magnificent fort which cast a spell on the visitors. Return to hotel , Overnight at the hotel.
Proceed to Ajmer, en-route visit Moinuddin Chishti Darga, Pushkar Tirth and Bramha Mandir. Arrive in Ajmer / Pushkar in the evening. Overnight stay at Ajmer.
On arrival in Jodhpur, meet our representative who will assist you in reaching the hotel. Check-in and freshen up. Later, leave for sightseeing around the city. You can begin with a visit to the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Garden, Umed Bhawan. Overnight at the hotel.
Today, check out of the hotel and drive to the next destination ‘Jaisalmer’. Founded by Maharana Jaisal Singh,the city derives its name from the ruler itself.A part of the Great Indian Thar Desert, the city is dotted by several Havelis that were built by the royal merchants of the city.Upon arrival in Jaisalmer, check into the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Morning drive to Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule