Shimla and Manali
While traditionally Himachal was known as a “The Summer Capital of India” in British India, Now Himachal is known as “A Destination for All Seasons and All Reasons”. Snow clad mountains and glittering lakes; Himachal Pradesh is the best place to meditate and escape from the polluted cities. Switzerland of India, Himachal Pradesh with its beautiful temples and monasteries is heaven for adventure sports. Try out on adventures like paragliding, ice skating and fishing with Manali Packages. The truly blessed destination, Manali & Shimla with its pine clad mountains and rich floral hues offers everlasting beauty. Visit Manali for its 450 year old temple and Tibetan Monastery for its artistic carving when on Manali Tours.
On arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station, transfer by road to Shimla (130 kms/4 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 2,276 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, on the way to Shimla, visit Pinjore Garden. As soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. Enjoy a delicious dinner and spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for full day tour to Kufri: Kufri is another famous holiday destination of Himachal in India near Shimla. The snow-capped slopes and beautiful sceneries attract lots of tourist to Kufri. Jakhu Temple - Shimla, The early morning hike up to the Jakhu , temple is something like a tradition in Shimla. Dedicated to the monkey god (2455m), offering a panoramic view of the Himalayas Chirst Church Shimla. Overnight at hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast transfer to Manali by surface. En-route to Manali visit Kullu Valley. Kullu Valley is just like a dreamland where the beautiful Beas River runs through the middle of the valley. Transfer to hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Manali is one the most famous destinations state of Himachal Pradesh . The location of Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley from Manali is an added advantage. After breakfast proceed for a full day tour to Rohtang Pass. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast today will be Excursion to places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast check out from Hotel drive for Delhi in time transfer to your home.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule