The Magnificiant Southeast Asian Country.It is the Land of ancient ruins ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha.The Kingdom of Thailand is also known as 'Siam'. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape seems to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.Its a dreamy beachside paradise country that has managed to retain its cultural integrity in spite of being a major tourist destination. You can find everything here - from pristine beaches to dense forests, ancient monasteries to coral reefs, from Buddhist monks to floating markets and finally the fragrant and rich food to treat your taste buds. Moreover, Thai people are among the most hospitable people in the world, which only adds to the overall charm of this place.
Meet and greet at Suvarnabhumi airport/DMK airport and proceeds to Hotel by Pvt transfer. At evening proceeds for Alcazar show ,enjoy the Alcazar show in evening which has Extravagant costumes, convincingly stunning ladyboys, spectacular stage sets are all part of a grander show that delights you with non-stop fantasmic entertainment, from the Russian stage to K-Pop to Persian harlem and even outer space and overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast pick up in the morning for Coral Island tour. Coral Island, or Koh Larn, is a picture-postcard island off the coast of Pattaya. The popular day-trip destination is set up for underwater diving in the surrounding coral, glass-bottom boat tours and beachfront relaxing at one of several beaches on the island.
Activities like sea-kayaking and parasailing are also catered for, and buffet lunches are served on the sand and overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast Check out from Pattaya hotel and transfer to Bangkok Hotel.
Enroute enjoy the complete bangkok city tour .Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple and Reclining Buddha Temple then check into Bangkok hotel evening is free for leisure. Overnight at Bangkok Hotel .
After Breakfast then take the family on a full-day guided excursion out of Bangkok to Safari World, Thailand's most popular open zoo. Covering more than 200 acres (80 hectares), Safari World contains two main attractions — The Safari Park and Marine Park . Overnight at Bangkok Hotel .
After breakfast drop at Airport and Happy Returns with sweet memories.
No any record found for this area.
No any record found for this area.
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule