Vizag is popular due to its stunning landscapes and exquisite beaches. The port of Vizag is the country’s oldest shipyard and there are a lot of man-made buildings and natural events which makes it a must-visit destination. Visit this place by booking a budget tour package and witness historical monuments, magnificent beaches, and cultural diversity. Particularly known for its natural beauty, this city is a mixture of modernity and tradition.
Araku Valley: A beautiful hill station of Andhra Pradesh’s Alluri Sitharama Raju district, Araku Valley stretches nearly 111 kms west of Visakhapatnam city. Known for its rich diversity, this valley is also home to a lot of coffee and tea plants. Galikonda hill (5000 ft), one of the highest peaks in Andhra Pradesh is located here. For nature lovers, culture enthusiasts, and adventure seekers this is a must-visit place. You can take part in activities like sightseeing, caving, trekking, and understanding the tribal culture. Anyone who would love to indulge in the diversity and beauty of Andhra Pradesh, must visit Araku Valley.
After reaching Visakhapatnam, check-in at a nearby hotel. After relaxing a bit, head towards Rushikonda, Bheemunipatnam, Kailasagiri, Thotlakonda, R.K Beach, as well as the Submarine and Aircraft museum. Get back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay in Vizag.
After breakfast, visit an unexplored beach, known as the Yarada beach as well as Dolphin Hill. You can also explore temples, lighthouse, masjids, dolphin nose, and churches. Another key sightseeing include the magnificent view of the Bay of Bengal. In the evening, get back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Vizag.
Important notice: 3 pm to 5 pm is the visiting hours of the lighthouse.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head towards the railway station for your Araku Valley trip. Go via the train tunnels, landscapes and bridges. Upon arrival, our representative will pick you and guide you to the hotel. After having lunch, explore the tribal gardens and museums. Then, get back to the hotel to take a rest. Overnight stay at Araku Valley.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get back to Vizag. During the trip, you can check out the Galikonda View Point, Ananthagiri Coffee Plantations, and Borra Caves. Finally, reach Vizag and get to the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be guided to the airport or railway station for your onward destination.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- 20% Advance payment along with the confirmation.
- 40% prior to 30 days of travel date.
- Remaining 40% payment 15 days before departure date.
- 20% cancellation charges if cancelled 45 days before the tour.
- 40% cancellation charges if cancelled between 45 – 30 Days before the tour.
- 60% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 10 Days before the tour.
- No refund if cancelled before 10 days of trip start.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on an ongoing trip.
- Any changes done on the trip; applicable charges will be charged.